Maths Teacher - Camden - Long Term Contract
A secondary school in Camden is currently seeking to fill a position in their team for a Maths Teacher until the end of the academic year with the view to go permanent.
* Maths Teacher
* ASAP start
* Teaching KS3, KS4 & KS5 Maths
* Interviews being conducted immediately
* School has fantastic transport links
* QTS required
I am working with a secondary school that is currently seeking to fulfil a Maths Teacher position within their Maths department. The role will begin on the 20th of January.
About the role
* Open to both Experienced and Newly Qualified Teachers
* Lessons will be good to outstanding consistently
* School is located within the Inner London payscale
* Behaviour management of a high standard
About the school
* Received Good' in recent OFSTED report
* Mixed comprehensive
* School is easily accessible via public transport
* Staff car park available on-site
* Modern facilities within the school
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.
No jobs found