Position: Maths Teacher
Start Date: April 2020 or sooner
Age range: Key Stage 3 and 4
Type: 11-18 - Ofsted Good
Pay: £140- £240 per day
Are you an inspirational classroom practitioner looking to join a thriving secondary school in Lewisham?
Horizon Teachers are looking for a full-time Maths Teacher to join a popular secondary school in Lewisham from April 2020 or sooner if available. We are looking for an experienced teacher or an NQT who is confident in teaching the Maths curriculum across Key Stages 3 and 4. The school are open to teachers looking for part-time.
This school we are working in partnership with is a heavily oversubscribed large 11-16 comprehensive located in inner South East London. Exceptional professional development opportunities exist within the school. The SLT are ambitious and driven in their pursuit of excellence and their efforts are evident in terms of good-quality teaching, resulting in excellent achievement. The Maths Faculty is one of the most consistently successful departments in the school. This is an exciting opportunity to progress within a supportive department and school. The school has excellent public transport links a short walk away.
The benefits of working with Horizon Teachers:
• Competitive pay rates
• An honest and open working relationship with a team of dedicated consultants who offer support, guidance and advice (Please look at our Google reviews!).
• A comprehensive induction programme with support and mentoring
• A superb, modern working environment with state-of-the-art facilities
• A happy, hard-working and highly ambitious community in which students and staff treat one another with care and respect
• Up to £200 in vouchers of your choice if you refer a friend or colleague.
We are looking for the following Maths Teacher:
• Qualified teacher status (QTS) or overseas trained.
• PGCE in Maths or degree level equivalent
• Extensive experience teaching KS3 and KS4
• Experience in a secondary school within the last three years
• Excellent subject knowledge
• Proven track record of raising attainment and keeping standards high
To find out more about this role, please apply as soon as possible with an up to date CV. The school are looking to interview immediately.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.