Position: Maths Teacher
Start Date: Long-term from January 2020
Area: Sutton, London
Age range: Key Stage 3/4
Type: 11-18 Comprehensive
Salary: £140- £250 per day
Are you an ambitious Maths teacher looking to work in a thriving and successful comprehensive school?
Horizon Teachers are looking for a full-time Maths Teacher to join a thriving school in Sutton from January 2020. They are looking for an experienced teacher or an NQT that has experience in teaching the Maths curriculum across Key Stages 3/4. They are open to teachers looking for part-time.
This school we are recruiting for is highly successful, popular 11 to 18 comprehensive located in outer London. Staff in the school work as a cohesive team setting the highest professional standards as an example to the students. Students enjoy co-operative and positive relationships with staff and it is very rare if a visitor to the school does not comment on the positive working environment.
We are looking for the following Maths Teacher:
• Qualified teacher status (QTS) or overseas trained.
• PGCE in Maths or degree level equivalent
• Experience teaching KS3 and KS4
• Excellent subject and curriculum knowledge
• Proven track record of raising attainment and keeping standards high
A range of benefits are on offer, including:
• A team of dedicated consultants who offer support, guidance and consultative advice (Please look at our Google reviews!).
• Access to a diverse network of phase and subject specialist groups
• Comprehensive induction programmes with support and mentoring
• A forward-thinking learning environment with state-of-the-art facilities
• A safe, inclusive learning community where staff and students thrive
• Up to £200 in vouchers of your choice if you refer a friend or colleague.
To find out more about this role, please apply ASAP with an up to date CV or call 0207 444 0009
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.