From simple improvements to huge leaps, the impact a special education teacher can have on a student can truly be life-changing.
Having an additional specialization makes a person more marketable for employment. It is helpful to have a specialized background. An employer sees someone that can perform multiple job duties as a better choice and investment.
Why work with Horizon Teachers?
• Education specialist consultants, many ex teachers themselves, with over a decade worth of industry experience.
• A 4.7* rating on Google! Meaning we are highly trusted by the staff we have helped.
• Competitive pay rates
• Comprehensive induction programs at our central London office
• Free safeguarding and behaviour management training
• A high-level of support and training
We are looking for a Maths teacher to work at a school in Sutton. The school is a Special School for children and young people with complex communication and interaction needs for children aged 4 to 19 years.
To be considered for this position you need to
• Possess qualified teacher status in the UK (QTS/QTLS)
• Have a strong SEN background or be open to exploring different areas of special needs
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.
No jobs found