Are you a knowledgeable and passionate Maths Teacher?
Do you value traditional standards, high expectations and a commitment to learning for all?
If so, we want to hear from you.
Horizon Teachers are seeking a well-qualified Maths Teacher for September 2018, to work full time, on a long term basis at an Ofsted Good' School in Ashford, Surrey.
The school caters for pupils aged 11-16 years, and aims to uphold traditional values that are essential for lifelong achievement. Pupils are encouraged to develop into confident, resilient and responsible citizens, and well-rounded young adults.
Situated close to Ashford train station, the school is easily accessible by public transport or car. With good local amenities nearby, such as recreation grounds and sporting facilities, the school is well placed in the community.
What will you bring to the role?
• Relevant DBS- we can help you with your application
• Degree in Maths or equivalent
• Ability to create engaging and effective lessons
• Strong subject knowledge and confident classroom management strategies
What benefits does joining this school offer?
• NQTs will have a personalised CPD programme
• Opportunities to collaborate with schools across the Trust, gaining experience of working in different environments, peer reviewing other schools etc.
• Aspiring Middle Leaders programme
• Opportunity to participate in action research projects
• Childcare vouchers / Cycle to work scheme
Contact Matt today on 0207 444 0009 or click to apply.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Our Integrity, your Horizon.