• KS3 - KS4 Maths Teacher
• April 2020 start
• NQTS welcome to apply
Horizon Teachers are working with a Hillingdon based School seeking to appoint a Maths Teacher to start in September 2020.
This position will be 5 days a week on a permanent basis and I am looking for a Teacher with experience teaching the UK Maths curriculum at key stage 3 and 4 but most importantly a passion for delivering the subject and helping young people take the power of Mathematics into their future careers.
Perhaps you know someone who might be interested? We pay up to £200 in vouchers for referrals, all you have to do is pass along their details and we will do the rest.
Give us a call today on 0207 444 0009 or register your CV to find out more
The ideal applicant will have:
• A dynamic, experienced and outstanding teacher, holding QTS, a masters in Mathematics or other relevant qualifications that must be backed up with solid experience
• The ability to teach Maths to a high standard
• The ability to plan interesting and engaging lessons based around the national curriculum
• A highly ambitious person with high expectations for yourself and your students
• Right to work in the UK
Why Horizon Teachers?
• We have specialised in successfully placing teaching and support staff into Secondary Schools across London and the South East for over 10 years.
• We have a team of dedicated consultants who offer support, guidance and consultative advice (Please look at our Google reviews!).
• We offer up to £200 in vouchers of your choice if you refer a friend or colleague.
• A comprehensive induction programme with support and mentoring
• A superb, modern working environment with state-of-the-art facilities
• A happy, hard-working and highly ambitious community in which students and staff treat one another with care and respect
Give Horizon Teachers a call today on 0207 444 0009 to find out more about this fantastic opportunity
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.