Are you a passionate Maths Teacher looking for a part time teaching position for September 2021? Do you want to work in South West London in an Outstanding Secondary school?
Horizon Teachers are looking for a Part time Maths teacher to join an Outstaning Secondary school located in Wandsworth from September 2021. The school are looking for a Maths teacher who is able to work 3 days a week for the whole academic year, the days will be Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
The school has a progressive and vibrant learning community that focuses on raising the aspirations and releasing the potential of every young person. Graded as Good by Ofsted in every area in 202 the school is now progressing to outstanding. Results at the school are high and with a .32 positive attainment 8 score they are well set to achieve excellence. GCSE results are high with 50% of pupils achieving level 5 and above in English and Maths.
Within Maths grades are high and pupils work well. Why this role?
• The Mathematics Department is well respected and successful.
• The school are committed to giving the best Mathematics education possible to each student.
• You will be teaching maths up to KS5.
• You will Join a large 10 strong department of outstanding teachers and work in a modern well equipped department,
• You will be provided with CPD throughout the year and opportunities for progression in the future.Why this school and department?
• New Buildings with state of the art classrooms, Maths include full interactive whiteboards with software including Autograph, Omnigraph and access to the Internet
• The department has its own work area and ICT suite to allow for interactive and additional learning to take place.
• Students have achieved excellent results in Maths.
• The Mathematics team currently consists of ten full-time teachers
• All teachers are members of both a Departmental Team and a Year Team, either as a tutor or co-tutor. All staff are encouraged to play a full part in the life of the school in addition to the core tasks of preparation, teaching, marking and assessing progress.
• The school is keen to support all aspects of staff development, personal and professional, and has a strong staff development policy. It has had Investors in People status for many years.
This is a long term part time role, it will be for the whole of the academic year.
Please apply ASAP as the school will look to interview ASAP.A range of benefits are on offer, including:
- Pay through any payroll company or directly from Horizon Teachers
- An honest and open working relationship with a team of dedicated consultants who offer support, guidance and advice (Please look at our Google reviews!).
- A comprehensive induction programme with support and mentoring
- A superb, modern working environment with state-of-the-art facilities
- A happy, hard-working and highly ambitious community in which students and staff treat one another with care and respect
- Up to £200 in vouchers of your choice if you refer a friend or colleague.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement. For all teaching roles you will need to hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.