Have you just completed your Teacher training?
Are you a qualified and passionate Maths Teacher looking for a new role this September at a friendly and supportive Academy?
Perhaps you are looking for a School to undertake a term of your induction year?
Do you dream of a job where you can focus on teaching and not behaviour management?
Horizon teachers are currently seeking a Maths Teacher to work at an outstanding Sixth form School located in the borough of Harrow.
About the School:
• Secondary Academy with students ranging from 11-18 years
• Department described as friendly and fun loving
• Students here are described as disciplined and well behaved
Why work with Horizon teachers?
• Personal consultant available around the clock to advise and discuss any issues or just blow off steam
• Get paid your way, chose the payroll provider you want to use, PAYE is also an option
• Pay to scale after 12 weeks
• Temporary or permanent options available
Successful applicants will have the following:
• Qualified Teacher Status, newly qualified Teachers are also welcome to apply
• In lieu of QTS, relevant qualifications and recent experience will also be acceptable
• Passion about Maths and the ability to create and implement interesting and engaging lessons
• Be comfortable differentiating for all learning abilities
If this sounds like the role for you or you have someone you would like to refer then don't hesitate to register your CV today!
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.