North West London
Contract - Possible permanent role
£21,200 - £24,000 per annum starting Salary
February 2019 start or ASAP
Are you a recent graduate in Maths?
Do you have a passion for Maths and want to pass this on?
Are you thinking of a role within Education or possibly teaching in the future?
Do you want to earn over £21,000 per year with great training and the opportunity for progression?
If yes then Horizon Teachers along with an Outstanding Secondary school in North West London has the role for you;
Horizon Teachers is working with an Outstanding School in North West London who are looking to employ a graduate to work within their Maths department. The role would be to engage with and progress pupils in their learning of Maths. This role is a permanent position with outstanding training on offer for you to progress to become a teacher in the future if desired. This is an outstanding role in an outstanding School. You will be working with some of the best students in London and will be able to pass on your knowledge to them.
• Graduate Maths Intern working with students aged 11 - 18.
• Supporting students within Maths lessons as directed by the teachers.
• Working with students in Small groups and on a one to one basis where needed.
• Teaching basic and advanced Maths to students in KS3, following session plans and lesson structure
• Enthusing students in all areas of Maths.
• Permanent position with an excellent salary starting at £21,200.
• Excellent training and development for all staff, continued professional development.
The school is an outstanding school with an excellent reputation in the local area and also across London and the UK. Results at the school are the highest in the borough and 90% of the students achieved A* - C in 2017. The Maths department delivers GCSE and A Level so experience of this is essential. The school are looking for a graduate of Maths or a related subject such as economics who has a passion for Maths, someone who has studied Maths or Pure Maths at A Level would be desired.
What the school are looking for;
• A recent Maths, economics or other related subject Graduate, graduation between 2015 and 2018.
• A motivated and dynamic individual looking for a role where they can pass on their knowledge.
• Someone with the desire to progress in education and possibly become a teacher in the future.
In Return you will receive;
• An excellent starting salary of between £21,000 and £24,000
• A fixed term or permanent contract with the school
• Outstanding training from the school
• The potential to train as a teacher at the school in 2018/2019.
• A great professional working environment.
• Route into teaching through the schools training provider.
Please apply for this position now as the school would like to interview outstanding individuals ASAP.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.