Lunchtime Supervisor required for a primary school in Finsbury Park.
Working hours- 12.00pm to 2.00pm Monday to Friday
Start date- ASAP
As a SMSA you are required to supervise children at lunchtimes-
• Encouraging healthy eating and good manners,
• Ensuring the safety of children
• Actively supervising outdoor play and interacting with the children
• Supervising children in their classrooms on wet days
• Providing basic first aid
• Ensuring school behaviour policies are met
• Liaising with class teachers at handover times
If you have the skills required for this role and experience of working in a childcare setting apply by submitting your CV
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Our Integrity, your Horizon.
No jobs found