Mid-Day Supervisor - ongoing contract
• Start Date: ASAP
• Age Range: KS1/KS2
• Salary: £9.50/£11.50 an hour
A lovely Primary School in Barking is looking for a friendly and enthusiastic Mid-day supervisor to join their welcoming team!
This position is ideal for someone who is looking for a flexible position in a local primary school, or someone who has numerous commitments, but has a passion for working with children.
Ideally the schools would like someone who is available every day of the week, however they are open to allowing applicants to pick and choose which days they work.
To apply, you must:
• Be able to start as soon as possible
• Have an enhanced DBS
• Have an availability of at least 3 days per week
• Be excited about working with children!
• We can help you find both permanent and flexible work
• Refer a friend and earn up to £200 worth of vouchers
• The opportunity to work closely with consultants who specialise in the Education sector
If you are interested in the role, please do not hesitate to apply with your CV or call 0207 444 0009 to speak to George
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.