Learning Support Assistant
Supporting Global Learning needs in Key Stage 2
Would you like tom work in a challenging yet fulfilling role supporting a child in year 5 with Global learning needs?
üSpecial Educational Needs Teaching Assistant
• A 2 form entry primary school in Southwark require a learning support assistant to start in January 2018 who is caring and pro-active in supporting SEN.
• The school Has recently had major renovations and is second to none with the facilities and resources to enable you to do your job to a the best standard.
• Very well connected with bus routes, over ground and underground transport links to all parts of London.
• You will be working one to one with the student in supporting their language and communication needs and help them develop their ability to learn.
• This is a challenging but very rewarding role for the right person.
• Teaching and senior leadership staff are at hand to support you along the way.
We are looking for someone with experience of supporting Special educational needs, a good understanding of Key stage 2 curriculum and the ability to engage and excite learners.
Apply with your CV
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Our Integrity, your Horizon.