A mainstream school in North London is seeking a Learning Support Assistant to work with a student with a hearing impairment.
About the role:
- You will be supporting a student with a hearing impairment
- There will be some one to one work involved however the main purpose of the role is to support the child in group situations.
- this is a full time position until the end of the academic year
About the school:
• A large community primary school in Enfield
• Good' OFSTED Inspection report in 2017
• The school is modern with excellent resources
• Well served by public transport and car parking also available
• Supportive staff and leadership team
• A calm, kind and dedicated approach is required
• Ideally you will have experience of working with children Cochlear Implants and/or radio aids.
• Have a good understanding of how children learn and any experience in a similar role would be a huge advantage.
If you are interested in this role and can start as soon as possible, please contact me ASAP by sending your CV.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Our Integrity, your Horizon.