Lower KS2 Teacher Plus possible TLR - Ealing
NQT or Experienced primary teacher required:
A school in the London Borough of Ealing is seeking a talented and motivated teacher to join the excellent school team. This is a vibrant and dynamic 2 form entry school offering a very competitive salary and an opportunity to develop as an outstanding teacher.
The school is seeking someone who:
• Is motivated to progress
• Dynamic in their teaching style
• Is a great KS2 teacher and understands how children learn
• Inspiring to students and staff
• Ambitious with their teaching career
• Can maintain a good relationship with colleagues and pupils
The school provides opportunities to develop as a teacher and offers you:
• Competitive Salary
• Opportunities to progress
• A Strong and Supportive Staff Team
• A dedicated and respectful environment - very child focussed
If you believe that you have the qualities and skills required, apply today by contacting Kwesi in the Primary team!
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Our Integrity, your Horizon.