Primary School Teacher
Due to recent government advice with regards to COVID-19 Horizon Teachers are currently working from home. In order to protect the health and welfare of our team, teachers and teaching support staff, we will be holding video interviews and consultations for the foreseeable future.
Are you passionate about making a difference to the education of children? Are you looking for a long term fulfilling career?
Horizon Teachers are currently seeking to find an experienced teacher for a main stream primary school rated outstanding on their last Ofsted inspection. The ideal candidate would have qualified teacher status and would have experience teaching the national curriculum. We require a teacher with a passion for enhancing the education of children and good references.
The position is a long term contract role and is based in Wandsworth with the local train station only a 10 minute walk away!
WHY THIS SCHOOL?
The school is very central, based in Wandsworth meaning it has very good transport links all around it. It was rated Outstanding' on its last Ofsted inspection with a highlight made on the senior leadership team This outstanding school has made exceptional progress since the last inspection. This is due to the outstanding leadership of the head teacher, very ably supported by other senior leaders, managers and the governing body. They have helped to create a very strong team ethos in the whole school that is helping to drive it forward and raise standards and achievement.'
THE BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH HORIZON TEACHERS
• Education specialist consultants, many ex teachers themselves, with over a decade worth of industry experience.
• A 4.7* rating on Google! Meaning we are highly trusted by our schools and teachers
• A high-level of support from the Horizon Teachers Team
• We always look to pay you the highest possible rate of pay
• You choose to be paid via a payroll company or directly by Horizon
• You can choose whichever payroll company suits you
• If you choose a payroll company then we will uplift your pay to guarantee you are better off
• After 12 weeks we will pay you the permanent equivalent for the job
if you are passionate about shaping the education of children to help to ensure their bright future, then we would love to hear from you.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.
No jobs found