Are you keen to work with our students and support us in delivering a first-class education in a secondary school?
Are you seeking a new role in September?
Horizon Teachers are looking for a Learning Support Assistant to join a secondary school located in the London Borough of Barking and Dagenham commencing in September 2022. They are looking for somebody to join their wider school support team on a full-time basis to help teaching staff in the preparation of lessons and provide 121 and small group support to students across Years 7 to 11.
Why this role?
• A team of dedicated staff and student who share a strong vision and renewed values.
• Being part of a school that promotes the inclusion and acceptance of all pupils.
• Working in a school that teaches their students the values of resilience, ambition and respect.
• Ideal role for those seeking to embark on teacher training and want to gain hands on experience in the classroom.
Why would you want to work with us at Horizon Teachers?
• We will uplift your pay rate to pay you the permanent equivalent pay after 12 weeks in the role.
• A team of specialist education consultants with many years of experience and including many ex-teachers.
• Earn up to £200 in vouchers of your choice for successful referrals.
• We are one of the highest rated agencies with 4.8* Google review rating from teachers, support staff and schools we have helped previously.
For further details about the position or if you would like to apply, please contact Nola at Horizon Teachers on 0207 444 0009 or submit your CV to be considered for the role.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement. For all teaching roles you will need to hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.