Working as a Learning Support Assistant in a great South West London School would be the ideal role for a Supportive, passionate and ambitious graduate looking for a new Job.
Horizon Teachers is currently working with an Outstanding secondary school located in central South West London who are looking to appoint a graduate to work as a Learning Support Assistant. This role is for the whole academic year and would be the ideal role for someone looking to work in a secondary school and gain experience before embarking on a teacher training course in September 2021.
• Learning Support Assistant, supporting 11 - 16 year old pupils.
• Supporting pupils in and out of lessons with their learning.
• Assisting pupils with lessons and understanding in all subject areas.
• Supporting teachers with lessons as directed.
• Playing a key part in pupils understanding
• Developing professional relationships with pupils and staff to enhance learning.
• Working for the whole academic year.
• Training in SEN and supporting pupils on your start and throughout the year.
• Large Inner London non- academy
• Outstanding pupil behaviour and attainment
• Strong staff with a supporting SLT
• Excellent training for all staff
• Great rates of pay for LSAs.
The school are looking for a recent graduate who is looking to work for the whole academic year. The position will be to support pupils in every subject area however using your education will be essential so if you are stronger in an area the school will adapt your timetable. Supporting pupils with learning needs will be part of the role so prior experience of working with children will be looked at favourably.
If you feel you can offer the school the skills that they require please apply. The school will be looking to trial over the next few weeks week, an enhanced DBS will be needed, if you do not have one Horizon Teachers will be able to apply for one for you.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement. For all teaching roles you will need to hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.