Gaining experience before teacher training is essential,
Horizon Teachers are working with a Secondary School in Southwark who are looking for Graduates eager to learn and work as Learning Support Assistants before training to teach.
Working as a Learning Support Assistant would give you the skills, knowledge and grounding to start teacher training with an advantage over others. You will be supporting pupils learning, progressing their academic outcomes and working with great teachers every day.
The role of a Learning Support assistant will be the perfect stepping stone for you.
What this role will give you;
• The opportunity to work for a whole academic year in an Outstanding Secondary School.
• The experience working with Outstanding teachers and learning skills in the classroom
• The time to make a real difference to pupils of every ability.
• A great rate of pay starting at £80 per day, increasing to £100 per day.
• Training and professional development.
Why this school?
• Graded as Outstanding by Ofsted.
• Located in Southwark with excellent transport links to central London.
• A yearlong guaranteed position.
• Excellent Pay rates.
• The opportunity of a permanent role if desired.
• Friendly, supportive team.
Horizon Teachers are continuing to support this school in their staffing throughout the current crisis. We will arrange video interviews and support throughout your application. We look forward to receiving applications.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement. For all teaching roles you will need to hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.