The capacity to learn is a gift; the ability to learn is a skill; the willingness to learn is a choice. - Brian Herbert
If you want to be the reason why a child chooses to learn this could be the role for you.
An opportunity has arisen within a lovely complex needs school in Hillingdon, the school requires a passionate and highly motivated learning support assistant to join their supportive team in September.
• We always look to pay you the highest possible rate
• You choose to be paid via a payroll company or directly by Horizon
• You can choose whichever payroll company suits you
• If you choose a payroll company then we will uplift your pay to guarantee you are better off
• After 12 weeks we will pay you the permanent equivalent for the job
• (for TAs) We offer free CPD Certified Behaviour Management & Safeguarding Training Sessions
• Please look at our reviews to see from others what it is like to work with us
• We have been helping teachers/TAs find work since 2008
• In our team we have collective experience of working with schools for over 80 years!
More about this position:
• You will be working one to one with students that require support in their learning, helping them to overcome challenges and improve their understanding and overall performance in School.
• You may be required to email parents on a fortnightly basis to update them on student progress
• Opportunity to train as a Teacher for particularly strong applicants
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.