The school we are working with boasts a state of the art facility which is second to none! It features an indoor swimming pool which is open for staff to use after school hours. The schools members of staff have an excellent relationship and this is apparent from the warm feeling you get as soon as you walk into the school building.
Horizon are currently looking for an experienced Learning Support Assistant on a 1:1 basis in main stream primary school. This position is a long term vacancy and the ideal Learning Support Assistant would have experience in the role. Manual handling would be preferable for the role however it is not compulsary.
The school has access to good transport links with the nearest station less than 10 minutes' walk away.
Why work as a Learning Support Assistant?
• Allows you to have a hand in enhancing the education of children
• A fulfilling and rewarding career
• A chance to see students grow and develop through their education
The benefits of working with Horizon Teachers
• The choice of how you get paid (PAYE or payroll companies)
• Education specialist consultants, many ex teachers themselves, with over a decade worth of industry experience.
• A 4.7* rating on Google! Meaning we are highly trusted by the staff and schools
• Free CPD Certified Safeguarding and Behaviour Management training
• A high-level of support and training
If this sounds like you click apply now!
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.