Horizon Teachers are currently working with a Hounslow based Secondary School seeking to appoint learning support Assistants to join their School starting on 24th February with an induction period before the half term break.
Interviews will take place on February 4th.
Do you have a passion for helping students with special educational needs such as Autism, EAL and ADD?
Do you enjoy helping others and have a passion for Literacy, Maths or Science?
You will be working one to one with students that require support in their learning, helping them to overcome challenges and improve their understanding and overall performance in School.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work and learn in an environment where every day is a learning experience and you will gain invaluable experience.
Previous experience with special educational needs would be a bonus but not a necessity.
Why Horizon Teachers?
• We have specialised in successfully placing learning support assistants into Secondary Schools across London and the South West for over 10 years.
• We have a team of dedicated consultants who offer support, guidance and consultative advice (Please look at our Google reviews!).
• We offer up to £250 in vouchers of your choice if you refer someone you know.
We are looking for graduates who:
• Have graduated within the last 3 years
• Have excellent communication skills.
• Are enthusiastic, positive and love to get involved
• Enjoy working with young people
• Are adaptable and flexible
Click the apply button to register your CV or give us a call today on 0207 444 0009
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.