Horizon Teachers are working closely with an All Boys Special Needs secondary school in Redbridge, who are seeking a Learning Support Assistant for an immediate start.
The school caters for 140 children, aged11 to 16 years old, across two sites. The children have social and emotional mental health issues and some also have an additional diagnosis of autism.
In this Ofsted Good' school the pupils enjoy learning and are challenged in every lesson to develop personally and educationally. The school has recently undergone new building works, such as providing new enhanced outdoor play areas, as well as developments in its teaching and learning focus.
Why work through Horizon Teachers?
• Top pay rates and the permanent equivalent pay after 12 weeks
• Opportunity to get a place on paid vocational teacher training with a school
• In-depth free induction session in our central London office
• Free safeguarding and behaviour management training
• You choose how you are paid and which payroll company you wish to use
• The perfect way to launch your career in education
If you would like to be a part of this calm, friendly, positive school, contact the SEND Team today on 0207 444 0009 or click to apply.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.