Horizon Teachers are looking for an experienced Learning Support Assistant to work with a GOOD rated Ofsted school.
The position is full-time and the successful applicant is expected to have experience supporting children with special educational needs.
Why Horizon Teachers?
- We offer our support staff the highest rates of up to £500.00 a week!
- Horizon Teachers is one of the best rated educational agencies in London with a Google rating of 4.8 stars.
- We offer a FREE Safeguarding course online to support you in your work in the education sector.
- Easy registration process via online link and a video consultation.
- We are currently having our busiest year & placing more staff than ever before!
What do you need to be successful in this role?
- Experience in SEN
- Great communication skills and problem-solving ability.
- A pro-active attitude to ensure students are getting the best experience available to them.
- Ability to take on extra responsibility and tasks where required.
- Resilient and able to remain calm in stressful situations.
Don't take it from us, here is one of our Google reviews:
Hi everyone, my experience with Horizon team have been excellent since day one. They were super helpful in finding me suitable positions. They listened & took into account what days & timings I wanted.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement. For all teaching roles you will need to hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.