Do you have previous experience working with children on a 1-1 basis?
If your answer is Yes, then this role is for you!
This lovely Primary school located in Hounslow, are looking to take on a confident and assertive Learning Support Assistant, to support a pupil on a 1-1 basis who has diabetes. This is a long-term Learning Support Assistant role for the rest of the academic year, which is starting ASAP with the potential over rolling into September 2023.
The right Learning Support Assistant will be given specific training with the diabetes specialist nurse at West Middlesex Hospital.
Learning support assistant:
• Work 1:1 with a child who has medical needs
• Proven experience a Learning Support Assistant
• An understanding of complex needs
• Strong communication and behaviour management skills
Benefits of working with Horizon Teachers:
• The best pay rates in London up to £500 per week.
• 4.8* google rating
• Free safeguarding and Behaviour management training
• Established and exclusive relationships built with schools across London and the south-east for over 13 years.
• Refer a friend scheme offering up to £200
• Easy registration process
• You will be paid directly via Horizon Teachers
We are currently holding video consultations online, so please apply as soon as possible to be considered
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement. For all teaching roles you will need to hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.