Remarkable Learning Support Assistant wanted in KS1
Join this vibrant, happy and multi-cultural school community based in Bromley. The friendly staff team are dedicated to creating a happy school environment enabling the children to find pleasure in learning. You will be part of nurturing confident and independent learners making a positive impact that will last for years to come.
You will be:
• Taking small groups in maths and English helping to increase children's confidence in specific areas
• One to one with children hearing them read
• Working with the class teacher to point out specific needs of the class
• Helping the class teacher create displays to show off the children's hard work
• Assist the class teacher in preparing materials for lessons
• Available to work Monday to Friday
If this is you then Horizon Teachers is here to help!
At Horizon Teachers we are proud to be one of London best rated agencies on Google! Our friendly team of consultants including former educators provide a professional and informed service to teachers and support staff allowing you to enter schools with confidence and enhance children's education, which is what we are all about!
With Horizon Teachers you will be supported every step of the way and throughout your placement. We pay competitive rates, you get to choose how you are paid PAYE or a choice of payroll company and pay to scale is available after 12 weeks!
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.