Learning Support Assistant/Teaching Assistant
Secondary School Students - 11 - 16
Starting February 24th 2020
Interviews commencing February 10th 2020
Horizon Teachers are currently working with an Outstanding Ealing based secondary School hoping to appoint a new learning support assistant to join their fantastic team.
We are looking for people with experience working with young people, whether it be tuition, working in a local youth club or mentoring during your own time at School, we would love to hear from you!
This role will cover a range of subjects depending on the needs of each individual student however there will be a strong emphasis on the core subjects, especially English.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work and learn in an environment where every day is a learning experience with plenty of room for career progression and you will gain invaluable experience along the way.
Apply today to find out more.
More about this position:
We are looking for people who:
- You will be working one to one with students that require support in their learning, helping them to overcome challenges and improve their understanding and overall performance in School.
- There will be a strong emphasis on literacy, particularly English as a Secondary language and mild dyslexia
- You will be required to email parents on a fortnightly basis to update them on student progress
- Opportunity to train as a Teacher for particularly strong applicants
• Hold a degree or have relevant experience working with young people at the Secondary level
• Have a passion for education with aspirations to train as a Teacher in the future
• Have excellent communication skills.
• Are enthusiastic, positive, highly reliable and love to get involved
• Enjoy working with young people
• Are adaptable and flexible
• You must have the right to work in the UKClick the apply button to register your CV or give us a call today on 0207 444 0009
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.