Position: School Administrator - SEND
Start Date: ASAP
School: Outstanding 11-19 Secondary school
Salary: £70-95 per day
Contract type: Long-term temporary
Horizon Teachers are seeking an efficient and well organised administrator to join the special needs department of an outstanding secondary school in Bexley, South East London. The successful applicant will be responsible for providing a full administrative service to the SENDCo, assisting in implementing the SEND code of practice, the provision of annual reviews for all pupils with an EHCP plan, monitoring, maintaining and review of provision and support plans for pupils with additional needs.
The school is a high achieving, coeducational grammar school with in South East London. The school has excellent resources, with a thriving 6th form, this school provides an exciting and enriching educational experience for all. Staff at the school are valued, cared for and respected.
The benefits of working with Horizon Teachers:
• Competitive pay rates
• Comprehensive induction programmes at our central London office
• Free safeguarding and behaviour management training
• An honest and open working relationship with a team of friendly, caring and knowledgeable consultants (Please look at our Google reviews)
• Up to £200 in vouchers of your choice for successful referrals
• The perfect way to launch your career in education
We are looking for an Administrator that has:
• Admin experience (preferably in a school and in using SIMS)
• Worked with students with special needs and disabilities
• A friendly, proactive and enthusiastic attitude to work
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Strong organisational, literacy and numeracy skills
• A degree (desirable)
To apply and find out more about this role, please submit an up to date CV as soon as possible
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.