Horizon Teachers are looking for an experienced Teaching Assistant to work at a Primary School in Wandsworth. You will be working with a class in Key Stage 2, and provide general support to the Class Teacher, which will involve working mainly with small groups of children with varying levels of ability.
ABOUT THE ROLE
• Based within a KS2 class
• Start date is Monday 2nd September 2019
• Long term temporary position (with potential for permanent contract in the future)
• Supporting the whole class and small groups
• Holding some intervention sessions for English and Maths
Working with Horizon Teachers will give you access to:
• Top pay rates and the permanent equivalent pay after 12 weeks
• The opportunity to get a place on paid vocational teacher training with a school
• In-depth free induction session in our central London office
• Free safeguarding and behaviour management training
• Choose how you are paid (PAYE or payroll company) and which payroll company you wish to use
• The perfect way to launch or further your career in education
If you have experience working as a TA within a Primary School setting, please get in touch to find out more about this opportunity.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.