Horizon Teachers are working with a fantastic community school in Barking & Dagenham, assisting them with their search for a passionate and enthusiastic year 6 class teacher to join their team for the rest of this academic year.
Coming through some testing times - the school are looking for a teacher who can hit the ground running, get the year 6 students back on track and prepped for their SATS.
Why this role?
• Great opportunity to fully integrate yourself within the school and the local community
• Regular training and guidance from a dedicated SLT team
• A chance to work within a strong primary teaching team who strive to keep the highest standards
• Working within a modern school with fantastic facilities
Why Horizon Teachers?
• We always look to pay our Teachers the highest rates possible
• We have one of the best reputations in London - please visit our Google reviews (261 reviews and 4.7*)
• If you choose to be paid via a payroll company then we will uplift your pay to ensure you benefit from it
• You will be paid the permanent equivalent for the job after 12 weeks, in many cases from day one
Horizon teachers is an awesome agency to work with! Can't recommend them enough. Tom is super friendly and supportive and he ensures you have a great teaching experience, whether you want day to day or long term. - Aisha
Horizon Teachers have worked closely with London Schools for 12 years, during which we have built up fantastic relationships and have a strong presence across all of London, supporting schools with their staffing needs.
Ideal role, but not quite the right location? We also work in the following areas so feel free to get in touch: Tower Hamlets, Newham, Barking, Dagenham, Hackney, Waltham Forest, Redbridge, Havering.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement. For all teaching roles you will need to hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.
No jobs found