Horizon Teachers are supporting a private School in the Greenwich area. They are looking for a KS2 teacher to join their team starting in September.
The school are offering a huge amount of support to the successful applicant. The team is made up of strong and experienced teachers who are ready to assist where needed.
Are you the right person for the role?
- Passionate and motivated to shape young minds and provide unparalleled support.
- Experienced Primary teacher to teach in Key Stage 2.
- Keen to develop and share best practice.
- Communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must hold QTS
Why work for Horizon Teachers?
- Horizon Teachers can give you exposure to various positions in education!
- We are one of the best rated agencies in London with 4.8 stars on Google!
- We offer complete management of the whole process from start to finish no lengthy application forms!
Here is an example of what our teachers say about us:
Hi everyone, my experience with Horizon team have been excellent since day one. They were super helpful in finding me suitable positions. They listened & considered what days & timings I wanted.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement. For all teaching roles you will need to hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.
No jobs found