An opportunity has arisen at a Good, 2 form entry Primary School in Redbridge that would suit either an NQT or an experienced Teacher who is looking to work with a friendly, close-knit team of staff.
The position is available on a 1 year Fixed Term Contract, to cover maternity leave. The contract will be directly with the school, so you will be paid monthly and receive pay during the school holidays.
After the initial 1 year FTC, there may be opportunities to stay beyond this.
The position will be based within a KS2 class. The Headteacher has not finalised the staffing structure for next year as yet, so the year group could be anywhere within KS2 and your experience and preference will be taken into consideration.
There is a fantastic working environment at this school, with staff working together very well, and lots of social events and occasions. Horizon Teachers have worked with this school for the past 4 years, and many of the Teachers we have previously found for them and still working with the school and some have even been promoted!
ABOUT THE SCHOOL
• Located a short walk from a tube station with links via the Central line and plenty of parking available on site
• Good behaviour across KS2 with children who enjoy learning
• High intake of children with EAL
• Part of a Trust, meaning you will have the opportunity to work with members of staff from the other school on occasion to share resources and planning
• An NQT or experienced Primary Teacher with good knowledge of the KS2 curriculum
• Passionate about education and eager to make a positive impact on the children and the school
• An excellent team player
• Friendly, social and able to fit in well with the team
The Headteacher likes to arrange an informal visit and tour of the school, prior to interviews being arranged. We can organise for an informal visit/chat to take place after school.
If you'd like to hear more about this opportunity, please apply online today or call Louise at Horizon Teachers.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.