KS2 Year Teacher - Ealing - London - September 2018
A new London Primary is seeking an ambitious team player to join its teaching staff to help it develop into an outstanding school to match its sister facility. The school is particularly seeking someone with a high level of competence in teaching KS2 to take a year 5 class and welcomes applications from NQTs.
The ideal candidate will be:
• Ambitious and innovative
• Excited to help sculp a developing school
• Enthusiastic about education and a role model of the children
• Some experience of leading English
The school offers:
• Fantastic opportunity for progression and career development
• A strong and supportive team of staff
• A salary in the range of £29,373- £42,498 depending on experience
• Possible TLR depending on experience for assessment across the School
If this role is of interest the please apply today with an up to date CV today!
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Our Integrity, your Horizon.