A friendly school located in Kennington are looking for a KS2 Teaching Assistant to provide general class support for children in Year 6. This is a September 2019 start, the school has great accessible transport links via the Northern line, and the OFSTED School rated outstanding promotes a positive atmosphere aiming to provide every child with the best start in life.
At Horizon Teachers, we place Teachers and Daily Supply Staff across the whole of London in permanent, long term and daily positions.
• Top pay rates up to £80 per day and the permanent equivalent pay after 12 weeks
• Opportunity to get a place on paid vocational teacher training with a school
• In-depth free induction session in our central London office
• Free safeguarding and behaviour management training
• You choose how you are paid and which payroll company you wish to use
• The perfect way to launch your career in education
What the School can offer:
• A warm and welcoming environment where everyone is respected
• A change of scenery
• Excellent career progression for aspiring teacher
• Ability to work with a positive and bubbly team
What the school are looking for:
• An enthusiastic TA
• Passionate to make a difference and help children progress
• This is a great opportunity to develop and gain further experience as a PPA in a well-established school
Visits to the school are welcomed.
Please feel free to submit your application for this role and one of our consultants from the Primary Team will be in touch asap.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.