* Year 5 Primary Teacher
* Hackney, East London
* Oftsed outstanding 2 form entry Primary School
* Start date September 2020
* Permanent position - Inner London Payscale
Despite the ongoing lockdown and partial school closures, Horizon Teachers are still working with Primary Schools and recruiting for class teacher positions for September.
Schools are Interviewing via Zoom / Video and are accommodating needs to fit around the current government restrictions.
We at Horizon teachers are continuing to work from home and our consultants are still available to take your call and help you secure a position.
Hackney based London Primary School seeks qualified KS2 Primary Teacher for September 2020
We have a fantastic opportunity for a class Teacher to start in September at an Outstanding, 2 form entry community school in Hackney.
The school has worked with Horizon Teachers for a number of years and is one of our most popular schools amongst both our long term and short term Teachers. We can provide a you with in depth knowledge about the school and their leadership team.
Ideally we are looking for a Year 5 Teacher, however experience in all primary stages will be considered. In addition the school can offer a potential TLR / Phase/Subject Lead opportunities
About the School
• The school is well connected by public transport with overground trains from Liverpool street and also Underground / Bus routes.
• 2 form entry school, Graded OFSTED Outstanding in
• Established and supportive senior leadership team
• Career progression remains a distinct possibility for teachers who are looking to take on additional responsibilities.
• Please look at our reviews to see from others what it is like to work with us
• We have been helping Teachers find work since 2008
• In our team we have collective experience of working with schools for over 80 year
• We always look to pay you the highest possible rate
Contact us with your CV for a confidential chat and followed by a video interview.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.