Horizon Teachers are looking for an experienced KS2 Teacher, for a part time PPA position available at a school in Wembley.
The position will involve covering PPA, mainly within KS2. There may be occasions where you are asked to work with Early Years or KS1, so flexibility is important within this role.
Depending on your availability, the Headteacher can consider offering 2 or 3 days per week. The timetable for next year is not fully finalised as yet, so the days you work can be flexible.
The Headteacher is keen to hear from you if you are:
• A qualified Primary Teacher (or Secondary Teacher with KS2 experience)
• Knowledgeable and experienced in delivering the KS2 curriculum
• Willing to commit fully to working as part of the team to ensure all children are able to achieve
• Flexible and well organised
About the School:
• 3 form entry
• Based close to a train station in the Wembley area
• Plenty of parking available
• Friendly team of staff who work well together
• Diverse school who place a big emphasis on encouraging children to understand and celebrate differences
To find out more about this position, please contact Louise at Horizon Teachers, or apply online.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Our Integrity, your Horizon.