We are looking for a passionate and inspiring KS2 Teacher, to work in a Year 5 class at a Primary School in Islington.
The school is based in a fantastic location, within easy reach of Angel tube station.
The class will benefit from having a Teacher who is able to nurture and support them. There are some children with challenging behaviour in the class, but they respond very well to a Teacher who is able to really connect with them, rather than a Teacher with a strict approach.
There are 2 Teaching Assistants in the class who know the children very well and are long standing members of staff at the school.
What the school can offer you:
• A tight knit staff team who work well together and offer lots of support
• Supportive and approachable leadership team
• An open and honest environment where staff are encouraged to share ideas to make changes and improvements to school life
• A track record of providing excellent training and development opportunities
The Headteacher is open to applications from NQTs and experienced Teachers.
The ideal Year 5 Teacher for this role will be:
• A strong NQT, or an experienced Class Teacher
• Experience of teaching the UK curriculum (via placements or previous roles)
• A good team player
• High expectations of children and a desire to support them to succeed
The position could either be for an ASAP start, or they could wait until January 2019 for the right person.
Initially, you will start on a temporary basis, but a permanent contract will be considered later in the academic year. You will be paid to scale for this position, up to £225.40 per day.
Submit your CV online today, or contact Louise at Horizon Teachers to be considered for this opportunity.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Our Integrity, your Horizon.