We are looking for a KS1 Teacher to join a Primary School in Brent. NQTs and experienced Teachers are welcome to apply!
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful and inclusive Primary School located in the Willesden area of Brent, working closely with an experienced and long standing member of staff as your year group partner.
The position is available from 2nd September 2019, which will be an inset day. The position will be on a temporary basis. They are happy to consider Teachers who are looking for a position for the whole academic year, or just for the Autumn term. The salary for the role will be paid in line with MPS, up to £227 per day (dependant on experience). You will have a choice between being paid PAYE or via a payroll company.
You will benefit from working with an extremely supportive and dedicated Headteacher, who is passionate about offering development opportunities to those you want to progress in their career. There is a proven record of promoting from within.
ABOUT THE SCHOOL:
• Diverse intake, with a high proportion of students for whom English is an additional language
• Ofsted graded the Early Years provision as GOOD
• Close to transport links (London Overground or Jubilee line easily accessible from the school)
• Car park available on site
• Well behaved children, with a good behaviour management policy in place
In order to be successful for this position, you will need to be:
• A qualified Primary Teacher with Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent overseas qualification
• Experience working within KS1, with a good knowledge of the curriculum
• Committed to raising standards within the school
• A team player and have a good sense of humour!
Visits are warmly welcomed, and can be arranged during the summer break. To arrange a visit, please contact Louise at Horizon Teachers.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.