KS1 Teacher possible TLR - September 2018 - Good School in Enfield
This really friendly and inclusive 3 form entry school are looking for a Key Stage One teacher. Promoting a broad, balanced and challenging curriculum, all children are supported to become active participants in their learning and develop the range of social and academic skills that they will need in later life. With an emphasis on respect, self-discipline and pride, children learn in a caring and secure environment, where the importance of continuous self-evaluation is promoted across the school. Working in partnership with parents and the local community, staff are passionate that every pupil is happy, safe and given access to the best learning opportunities.
For this position you will need to be a knowledgeable KS1 Teacher and adept at working with pupils with a variety of abilities. You will need to be able to plan, prepare and deliver engaging and effective lessons that keep pupils focused on class work and developing in their academics. You will be taking on a full time, permanent position so will need to have good behaviour and classroom management and will be able to follow school policy on marking. Possible TLR opportunities depending on experience.
The successful candidate will:
• Be able to create a high quality learning environment in which every child's social and academic need is met
• Plan and deliver a creative curriculum which provides the best opportunities for all children to achieve
• Foster and maintain, in all pupils, a desire to be self-disciplined and independent learners, with respect and consideration for others
• Be committed to constant self-assessment to ensure that the highest standards are upheld
• Be experienced Teachers, Middle Leaders or NQTs
To be considered for this exciting and unique role, please contact Kwesi and apply with an up to date C.V.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Our Integrity, your Horizon.