North London based Primary School looking for Teaching Assistant for a September start
Our client is looking for a Teaching Assistant to join their Ofsted rated outstanding school to teach open year groups, ideally someone who is flexible with teaching all age ranges within KS1 & KS2 with aspirations to become a qualified Teacher.
Located in North London with brilliant transport links via the Piccadilly line, this school aims to prepare every child for their future and the outside world.
They also offer on-site parking on a first come first served basis.
What we offer:
• Free safeguarding and behaviour management training
• Top pay rates up to £102 per day and the permanent equivalent pay after 12 weeks
• You get to choose which Payroll company you're paid by or the choice to go via PAYE
• A brilliant way to kick-start your career in the Education field
What may be required?
• Working with small groups
• Working with children on a 1:1 basis
If you would like to apply for the role please submit your CV and a member of the Horizon Primary division will be in touch shortly. We look forward to hearing from you!
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.