Horizon Teachers are currently working with some of London’s top Schools hoping to appoint graduates this September:
- Positions all over London
- Ofsted Outstanding Schools
- £75-100 per day pay rates
- To start in September - closing date 05/07/19
Did you recently graduate and are looking for a School where you can gain valuable classroom experience?
Do you want to start your career in education at an outstanding school?
Have a passion for Education and want to inspire young minds?
Does this sound like you?
If the answer is a resounding yes then we would love to meet you!
From day one you will be supporting experienced teachers working alongside them as they plan and deliver key curriculums.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in an environment where every day is a learning experience, every trial is rewarding and at the end you will have the opportunity to become the Teacher.
Working alongside the School, Horizon Teachers will offer you all the support you need as well as additional career development opportunities.
Why Horizon Teachers?
- We have specialised in successfully placing Graduate Teaching Assistants into Secondary Schools across London and the South West for over 10 years.
- We have a team of dedicated consultants who offer support, guidance and consultative advice (Please look at our Google reviews!).
- We offer up to £250 in vouchers of your choice if you refer someone you know.
A range of benefits are on offer:
- Top pay rates and the permanent equivalent pay after 12 weeks
- Comprehensive induction programmes at our central London office
- Free safeguarding and behaviour management training
- A high-level of support and training
- You choose how you are paid and which payroll company you wish to use
- Opportunity to get a place on paid vocational teacher training with a school
- The perfect way to launch your career in education
We are looking for graduates who:
- Have a degree (a 2:1 is desirable)
- Have excellent A Level results
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Are enthusiastic, positive and works with a pro-active ‘can-do’ attitude
- Enjoy working with young people
- Are adaptable and flexible
Just click apply to register you CV or give us a call on 0207 444 0009 for more information