ICT Technician - Well resourced, Good Secondary School
Start Date: ASAP
Area: Outer West London
Age range: Key Stage 3 to 5
Type: 11-18 comprehensive academy school with over 1000 students.
Hours: Full time, 40 hours a week
Salary - £100 to £150 per day
• Do you have a Microsoft qualification e.g. MCSE (Microsoft certified engineer)?
• Do you have a current Enhanced DBS?
• Do you have excellent customer service skills. Have a positive and proactive attitude.
• Have you worked in an educational facility?
We are looking for an ICT technician with Microsoft qualifications to join a vibrant school community to ensure effective and efficient use of technology in the teaching, learning, and administrative objectives of the school.
This role is an ASAP start so interviews will be requested immediately with a successful application.
Please indicate clearly on your CV your relevant Microsoft qualifications and your Enhanced DBS number.
Your role will include:
• Providing Teaching and Learning / Administrative Support
• Providing Hardware and Software Support
• Providing network services support
• Providing audio/visual support
• Assisting in the administration of the ICT department
• Assessing the development of the ICT department within the school and discussing training needs with management
• Setting your own targets before any development activity and review and evaluate the activity after completion, cascading information to the appropriate team when relevant.
Please indicate clearly on your CV your relevant qualifications and your Enhanced DBS number.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.