Long Term from September 2019
£70 - £105 per day
IT & RESOURCES TEACHNICANS REQUIRED to maintain the Academy's resources ensuring their safe and effective use. The successful applicant will be required to implement procedures and provide technical support and advice students and staff in the use of IT.
To provide a friendly, dynamic and supportive atmosphere where students, staff and adult users will not be afraid to ask questions or come back to learn more.
Working alongside the Head of IT you will share responsibility for all IT policies, decision-making processes and strategic planning involved in the management of IT. You will be realise the ethos of our Academy with high expectations of students and staff, and a positive approach to internationalism, entrepreneurialism and innovation;
To maximise achievement of students (with a focus on IT) through high quality:
• Administration and organisation of all Helpdesk tickets that are logged via the Customer Services Systems
• Be proactive around the Academy carrying out maintenance work as and when necessary.
• Visiting classrooms to ensure swift resolution to IT delivery
• To research and keep up-to- date with changes to IT particularly those relevant to education
• To ensure swift delivery of resources to contribute to outstanding teaching and learning across the Academy
If this is of interest to you please apply with an up to date C.V.
For enquiries regarding any other secondary school vacancies please contact: 0207 444 0009.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.