A Good' School in Croydon are looking for two additional teachers to work in Year 3 and Year 4 from January 2018. You role will vary from taking the class, PPA time and doing interventions. This school offers a caring, warm and stimulating environment which enables children to be supported, grow and thrive. The school has high expectations of achievement, learning & behaviour with a learning culture that is exciting, challenging & rewarding.
What you will need:
- UK QTS (Qualified Teacher Status)
- Experience in teaching in a Primary School
- A passionate, engaging and motivated personality
- Have high expectations of achievement learning and behaviour
Why Choose Us?
- Recruiting for schools since 2008
- The opportunity to secure permanent, long term or flexible work
- A dedicated team of specialist consultants
- Access to Primary, Secondary and SEN Schools throughout London
- Up to £200 vouchers for referring a friend
The school has a proven record of inspiring and developing its staff, and is committed to the professional development of all. It provides an excellent learning environment and understands the importance of having good relationships with parents, carers and the wider community. The school are keen to find a well suited candidate to work alongside them ensuring children have access to an appropriate, quality education.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.
No jobs found