Intervention Tutor - Behaviour Support
£100 - £150 per day
Ofsted "Good" Secondary School
Horizon Teachers is currently looking to appoint a Behaviour Support/Intervention tutor for a friendly Mid-sized mixed Secondary School in Essex.
The school would like to appoint a dynamic and motivated member of staff who is able to support and motivate students who need extra support to achieve. The role will be to work with a group of male pupils who have been identified as needing education intervention. You will be a role model to the students as well as ensuring they progress to their full potential.
The school are looking for an individual who can;
- Work with challenging students in a secondary school setting.
- Motivate and progress students in all subjects.
- Offer intervention sessions as directed by teachers.
- Can act as a role model to students.
The school are not looking for a qualified teacher, they would like to appoint an individual who wants to work in a secondary school and who has experience in a Behaviour setting. Having worked in a secondary school before is not essential but desirable. The role would suit someone who has experience as ahead of year, pastoral leader or Behaviour intervention tutor. It is a great role where you could make a real difference.
The school will offer successful applicants;
- Comminuted professional development,
- Weekly training sessions,
- A great working environment, working with a dedicated team.
- A daily rate of between £100 and £150.
- A long term position with the possibility of a permanent contract.
Please apply ASAP with an up to date CV.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.