Day to day Supply Teachers
Daily - starting ASAP
£140 to £150 per day (Dependent on experience)
NQTs are welcome to apply
Do you enjoy working as a Teacher but you also have a passion project you want to commit more time to?
Perhaps you are a keen entrepreneur but you want to make some money on the side while your new business finds its feet?
Maybe you are an NQT hoping to get a taste for different Schools in the London area before making a commitment?
Does this sound like you?
Horizon Teachers are working with 2 outstanding Ealing Schools offering regular work to experienced Teachers.
Work will be on an Ad-hoc basis, up to 5 days per week and pay will highly competitive with no planning or marking involved.
Sounds pretty good right? Get in touch today on 0207 444 0009
Successful applicants will:
• Hold Qualified Teaching Status to teach in the UK
• Have a strong presence and be able to step into a different classroom every week
• Be friendly, sociable and keen to build new relationships wherever you go
• Hold a DBS certificate (We can help you out with this)
• Be available a minimum of 2-3 days per week
Why Horizon Teachers?
• We have specialised in successfully placing Teachers into Secondary Schools across London and the South East for over 10 years.
• We have a team of dedicated consultants who offer support, guidance and consultative advice, (Please look at our Google reviews !).
• We offer competitive PAYE and Payroll Company pay rates - pay is uplifted through a Payroll Company
• We will work with your existing Payroll Company.
• After 12 weeks we pay the equivalent of a permanent member of staff
• We offer up to £200 in vouchers if you refer a friend or colleague (or just someone you know!).
If this is of interest to you please apply immediately with your CV
For enquiries regarding any other secondary school vacancies please contact: 0207 444 0009
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.