Year 6 Teacher - Maternity Cover Contract - Westminster
Horizon Teachers are currently recruiting for a Year 6 Teacher to work in a small friendly school in Westminster.
The school provides pupils with a wide range of clubs and special events. Music is valued and makes a strong contribution to the life of the school.
The teaching staff share their vast knowledge and experience with each other, to ensure pupils attain standards above the national expectation.
This contract is to cover maternity leave from October 2018 until the end of the academic year. You will benefit from great rates of pay between £150 - £225 (dependent on experience).
* 1 form entry faith school
* 'Good' Ofsted rating
* Supportive management team
* Excellent planning and resources in place to support teachers
* Charming, polite and well-mannered students who display 'exemplary' behaviour
* Qualified Teacher Status
* Eligibility to live and work in the UK
* Ability to create lessons that are full of pace, challenge and increase the pupil's depth of knowledge
* Provide opportunities for the more able learner
* Have the same high standards for writing in Foundation subjects as you do in English lessons
If you would like to know more about this opportunity, please contact the Primary Team on 020 7444 0009 or email PrimaryTeacherRecruiters@horizonteachers.com
I look forward to hearing from you.