Are you looking for your next step in a career in Education?
Are you a recent graduate with a core subject degree that is looking to gain valuable experience in a Secondary School?
Do you have experience in a secondary school environment?
Are you looking for a challenging role that has the potential to be exceptionally rewarding?
Are you enthusiastic and passionate about education?
Is your long-term ambition to be a Secondary School teacher?
We are seeking an enthusiastic Cover Supervisors to work in some great schools across London.
The role of cover supervisor is ideal for those that have a keen interest in working in Secondary Schools and for those looking to gain valuable experience. The support offered by this school is unparalleled and this could be your first step in a school to becoming a Teacher.
The role will require you to:
• Supervise pupils as they complete work set for them due to Teacher absence.
• Lead the learning of pupils and assist with all aspects of class work.
• Be responsible for pupil development in lessons.
• Act as a form tutor and have a pastoral responsibility for students.
The ideal candidate must:
• Be organised and willing to learn
• Be a graduate.
• Be hard-working and ambitious.
• Be enthusiastic about working with children and have a positive approach.
• Have a can do attitude and be willing to adapt.
• Be compassionate to the needs and requirements of the children.
Please apply ASAP as we have a high number of school looking for Cover supervisors.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement. For all teaching roles you will need to hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.