Position: Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT)
Start Date: September 2020
Location: London and the South East
Contract type: Permanent
Are you a trainee teacher looking for a supportive school to complete your NQT year in?
Horizon Teachers are currently working with several Good and Outstanding secondary schools that are looking for NQTs for permanent posts starting in September 2020. We have opportunities for teachers of all subjects across London and the South East. The schools we are working with offer comprehensive induction programmes with support, guidance and mentoring to aid your development as a teacher. We have specialised in finding NQTs schools to complete their induction year across London and the South East for over 10 years. Take the pressure off yourself, focus on your training and let us do the job finding for you.
We are looking for the following NQTs:
• Qualified teacher status (QTS) with a relevant undergraduate degree
• Experience teaching KS3 and KS4
• A passion in delivering lessons in innovative ways
• The desire to develop into an outstanding classroom practitioner
• Someone of energy, good humour and commitment
A range of benefits are on offer, including:
• More time to focus on your teacher training instead of job searching
• An honest and open working relationship with a team of dedicated consultants who offer support, guidance and consultative advice (Please look at our Google reviews!).
• Excellent CPD and opportunities for progression
• Comprehensive induction programmes with support and mentoring
• A forward-thinking learning environment with state-of-the-art facilities
• A safe, inclusive learning community where staff and students thrive
• Up to £200 in vouchers of your choice if you refer a friend or colleague.
To apply and find out more about this role, please submit an up to date CV immediately.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.