Location- SW London
Secondary schools, ages 11-18.
£26,000- £28,000 per annum starting salary.
Long-term and permanent roles.
• Are you an NQT looking for your first teaching role in a great secondary school?
• Are you looking to expand your experience and progress?
• Do you want a rewarding and progressive teaching role?
Horizon Teachers are searching for NQT’s to start in roles across London immediately. We are working with a number of schools who are excited to take on NQT’s on long-term and permanent roles. Most of these schools are OfSted ‘Good’ or ‘Outstanding’ and focus on creating positive and studious environment for their students to flourish.
Most of the schools we work with have a range of extra-curriculum activities that teachers get involved with, so if giving more to your students and enhancing your students school life appeals to you, then these roles would be perfect for you!
The ideal candidate:
• Must be a qualified teacher/NQT;
• Will have an updated DBS or be willing to apply for one through Horizon Teachers;
• Ideally be highly motivated and passionate about working in a classroom environment!
If you are interested in these roles, please contact us as soon as possible, as it is a great opportunity and will be very popular with applicants.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Our Integrity, your Horizon