Early Years Foundation Stage Teacher – Lambeth
Horizon Teachers are currently recruiting for an EYFS Reception Teacher to work in a small friendly school in Lambeth on a long-term basis.
The school is part of a family of schools that work together to share best practise. The teaching staff share their vast knowledge and experience with each other, to ensure pupils attain standards above the national expectation.
This long-term contract can begin after the October half term (29th October 2018) or sooner for the right candidate. You will benefit from great rates of pay between £150 - £225 per day (dependent on experience).
* 2 form entry faith school.
* 'Outstanding’ Ofsted rating.
* Supportive management team.
* Excellent planning and resources in place to support teachers.
* Polite and well-mannered pupils who display excellent behaviour.
The school’s focus in Early Years is ‘Communication and Language’
* Will need to promote opportunities for pupils to have conversations and hear others model language effectively, including introducing new words.
* Will need to provide an engaging environment, full of fascinating and exciting challenges.
* Will need to focus on strengthening language and building vocabulary.
* Must hold Qualified Teacher Status.
* Need to be eligibility to live and work in the UK without any restrictions.
If you would like to know more about this opportunity, please contact the Primary Team on 020 7444 0009 or email PrimaryTeacherRecruiters@horizonteachers.com
I look forward to hearing from you.